- ◄Is it Safe on my Fabrics?
- Stains are a pain but you certainly don’t want the removal to be worse than the problem. The good news is that the ESR® formula does not contain harsh oxidizing agents such as peroxide or chlorine bleach, and is generally safe on all washable fabrics EXCEPT rayon and acetate (which hate getting wet anyway). To be safe you should check any labels and if you read "wash separately," "wash in cold water," "hand wash," "do not use detergent" or "turn inside out to launder" it may indicate that the dyes in these items are not colorfast. If you are under any doubt then you can carry out a colorfast test. (For usage and caution messages for humans please see answer below.)
- ◄What is a Colorfast test?
- To test if the ESR® formula is safe for your fabric you can choose an inconspicuous corner of the material, (maybe a hem or other hidden area) and give it a few sprays. Leave for two to three minutes and then blot with a white paper towel. If the colors do not change, run or come off on the paper towel, and if the item is definitely washable, you may safely use the ESR® product.
- ◄Is it safe on Upholstery and Carpets?
- Yes, the ESR® formula works excellently on heaver fabrics and will quickly get rid of a wine stain. However after treatment it is important to properly remove all soapy residues. We suggest a carpet cleaning vacuum or a careful use of a sponge and rinse with water. Failure to properly remove residue can result in the clean spot collecting dust over time. If residue does remain and this occurs you can still use a vacuum or sponge to clean it away.
- ◄Is there anything ESR® products are not recommended for?
- Despite being safe for most clothing and your hands there are still some things that you need to be careful with:
> Clothing made with rayon or acetate or silk listed as dry clean is not recommended.
> Surfaces that are porous like marble or granite or wood and that need special care may absorb the liquid and dull the surface.
- ◄Why does the ESR® formula not work on "this" stain?
- We are very confident that the ESR® formula is the best stain remover out in the market (and we are undertaking some rigorous research to prove it). However there are some stains on some fabrics that seem to be harder than others. Following instructions (absorb excess/moisten with water/treat area/ allow some time/launder as usual) can be repeated and significant progress should be made.
- ◄Does the ESR® formula work better than "Home Remedies" like Salt, Soda Water, and White Wine?
We hear that customers have tried many different "home remedies" to try and treat stains in a pinch. Some use salt, vinegar, soda water, white wine, or a combination of some or all of the above to quickly treat red wine and common household stains.
- ◄What types of stains does the ESR® formula work on?
While we optimize the ESR® formula it is incredibly effective on a host of stains.
Blot wet stain of excess liquid or moisten dry/old stains with water, apply ESR® product and then launder as usual or rinse away soapy residue.
> Berries, pomegranate juice and tomatoes.
Like wine these disappear on contact. Remove excess material, moisten with water, apply Château Spill and then launder as usual.
> Blood, Grass, Lipstick and Mascara.
These also quickly disappear though they need a little rubbing. Remove excess material, moisten with water, apply Château Spill then use some rubbing to lift the stain and dissolve the color causing particles. Again launder as usual.
> Beet Juice, Carbon, Tea and Grape Juice(yes it is odd that grape juice is different from wine but we tested it!).
These types of stains do come out with Château Spill but not on contact. Remove excess material, moisten with water, apply Château Spill and then launder for a great post wash result.
- ◄Is ESR® dangerous?
The ingredients within ESR® have been used to clean hands in labs and hospitals for over 40 Years, However to reiterate what it says on the label:
Caution: Eye Irritant. Keep out of reach of Children.
Avoid Eye Contact. For eye contact flush with water for 15 minutes. If irritation persists, seek medical attention. If swallowed, seek medical attention immediately. If dry skin and/or irritation appear, clean with soap and water, apply hand cream and discontinue use. Do not mix with any other chemicals. Avoid contact with food. Store at room temperature. For external use only.
- ◄Where Can I Learn More?
The SDS sheet can be downloaded here.
- ◄Where do you Ship?
Currently we ship to the United States, Canada, Europe, New Zealand, Australia and South Africa. If you are interested in buying Chateau Spill, Miss Mouths or and other Emergency Stain Rescue products in a country not on this list then please email us at email@example.com and we can see what we can do.
- ◄Shipping to the USA
To keep shipping affordable we use USPS as our eCom shipping partner.
Under $10 (1 Bottle or 1 set of wipes). Shipping is $2.00 via USPS First Class (2 - 7 days based on location).
Over $10 - Free Shipping via USPS First Class (2 - 7 days based on location).
3+ Bottles.- Free Shipping via USPS Priority (2-3 days)
Non Continental USA:
Under $10 - $3.50 USPS First Class
Over $10 - Free Shipping via USPS
- ◄Shipping International
We would like stain-free lovers in other countries to be able to enjoy the benefits of the ESR® formula and offer International shipping via USPS International Parcel Service. While it is expensive relative to the affordability of the bottle itself we are confident that it will be worth it.
Flat Rates to all applicable countries.
- One Bottle: $12.00
- Two Bottles: $14.00
- Three Bottles $16.00.
Four Bottles or above $20.00
Please note that USPS does not allow full tracking internationally and delivery time can vary by country and time of year. For guidance please visit www.usps.com for details. Therefore please make sure that your address is correctly filled in.
- ◄Where is my Order?
You should receive a shipping confirmation when your order is processed (please allow 2-3 business days based on volumes) that includes a tracking number. If you have questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org